Fantom 5800MAH, 130C, 7.4V, 2-CELL, SUPER LOW PROFILE, MAXV-SPEC SILICON GRAPHENE LIPO
5800MAH, 130C, 7.4V, 2-CELL, SUPER LOW PROFILE, MAXV-SPEC SILICON GRAPHENE LIPO
MaxV-SPEC batteries pack the power! MaxV-SPEC batteries feature modified chemistry, that produces the ultimate combination of power, capacity, and low resistance. MaxV-SPEC batteries were developed for the extreme demands of National-level spec class racing, where horsepower and low internal resistance is critical. MaxV-SPEC batteries also feature proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stablizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For the Ultimate LiPo Power and Performance, Fantom Racing MaxV-SPEC LiPo’s set the standard for high-performance LiPo technology!
More Power to the People…
NEW SUPER LOW PROFILE – 5800MAH, 130C, 7.4V, 2-CELL, MAXV-SPEC SILICON GRAPHENE LIPO
STANDARD 2-CELL FOOTPRINT AND ONLY 19.5MM THICK, FOR LOWER CENTER OF GRAVITY AND LESS WEIGHT!
- Capacity: 5800mAh
- Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4v
- C-Rate: 130C (continuous)
- Dimensions: (L) 139mm x (W) 47mm x (H) 19.5mm
- Weight: 240 grams
- Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
- Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- Low weight, especially suited for modified touring car!
- Low Profile – Standard 2-Cell footprint and only 19.5mm thick for lower center of gravity and less weight! This is the lowest profile in the industry!
- The ultimate combination of Voltage, High Capacity, and Low Resistance!
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of our high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
- ROAR APPROVAL PENDING
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- All stock and modified classes that can utilize a super low profile 2-cell size battery, for lower center of gravity and less weight compared to standard size 2-cell batteries.