Fantom Racing Charger to Battery Cables – 4mm In- 4/5mm Out
- NEW and IMPROVED!
- New – The best available 4mm bullet connectors on the charger end!
- New – Braided Sleeving added to all critical areas!
- New – Shrink Tubing added to all stress points!
- New – Inline connectors on battery end, for easier removal from the battery!
- Highest quality materials throughout!
- All of our harnesses come with either 4mm male bullet or XT60 connectors on the charger end, and your choice of 4/5mm combo bullet, Deans® or Traxxas® connector on the battery end.
- All of our harnesses come with a female JST XH balance tap plug on the charger end and either a male JST XH or 2mm bullet plug on the battery end.
- 4mm female output plugs and JST XH balance ports are found on nearly all popular chargers.
- This 4/5mm combo bullet harness works with any brand 2-Cell (2S) LiPo battery pack and charger combo using 4mm or 5mm bullet plugs and 2mm balance port plug (battery end of the harness) and 4mm female output plugs and JST XH balance port (charger end of the harness).
- Built with high-amp 12awg wire.
- Built with high-quality gold plated connectors.
- 24 inches (61 cm) long.
HOW TO USE:
- Plug 4mm plugs (charger end of the harness) into 4mm output plugs of the charger.
- Plug female JST XH balance cable into balance port or balance board of charger (see your charger manual for details).
- Plug 4mm or 5mm bullet connectors into your battery.
- Plug 2mm bullet connector into your battery balance port.
- Charge battery as you normally do.
WARNING: Never plug the harness into the battery first. Doing this can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property if the connectors on the charger end are shorted together and/or allowed to touch another conductive surface. Use with adult supervision only.
WARNING: Pay close attention to the polarity of ALL connections. Reversing polarity can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property. Use with adult supervision only.