Fantom Racing Charger to Battery Cables – XT60 In- 4/5mm Out
NEW – Specifically for the X6 iCharger with XT60 charger connector!
- New – The best available 4mm bullet connectors on the charger end!
- New – Braided Sleeving added to all critical areas!
- New – Shrink Tubing added to all stress points
- Highest quality materials throughout!
- All of our extension harnesses come with either 4mm male bullet or XT60 connectors on the charger end, also contain your choice of 4/5mm combo bullet, Deans® or Traxxas® connector on the battery end.
- All of our harnesses come with a female JST XH balance tap plug on the charger end and either a male JST XH or 2mm bullet plug on the battery end.
- 4mm female output plugs and JST XH balance ports are found on nearly all popular chargers.
- This Deans® harness works with any brand 2-Cell (2S) LiPo battery pack and charger combo using a Deans® connector and JST XH balance plug (battery end of the harness) and XT60 output port and JST XH balance port (charger end of the harness).
- Built with high-amp 12awg wire.
- Built with high-quality gold-plated connectors.
- 24 inches (61 cm) long.
HOW TO USE:
- Plug XT60 connector (charger end of the harness) into the XT60 output port of charger.
- Insert female JST XH balance cable into balance port or balance board of charger (see your charger manual for details).
- Plug the Deans® connector into your battery.
- Insert the JST XH balance plug from your battery into the JST XH balance plug of the harness.
- Charge battery as you normally do.
WARNING: Never plug the harness into the battery first. Doing this can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger. Serious injury or death and damage to property if the connectors on the charger end are shorted together and/or allowed to touch another conductive surface. Use with adult supervision only.
WARNING: Pay close attention to the polarity of ALL connections. Reversing polarity can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property. Use with adult supervision only.