The Ford Falcon by JConcepts is designed to be a show vehicle or streetcar turned drag racer. The iconic 60’s design of the Falcon with a rare combination of square design with rolled and curved elements has a rather “spacey” influence. A small helping of Thunderbird elegance, with an added sports car spirt, the Falcon is the real deal when it comes to compact performance, luxury feel and vintage sport sedan love. One of the best compliments a driver can receive is from a fellow competitor, look for Falcon drivers to receive plenty of praise with this new street machine.
The round and beady headlights create the feel for this legendary vehicle and the bar grille separates a broad front-end. The front bumper is molded in position along with an additional and lower trim-line for racing purposes. The hood-scoop buries into the windshield providing that racy look while the cab itself looks strong with chiseled window framing and mock trim package. The rear fender torpedoes back to create the base for rear taillights and a drop-down through the rear bumper to complete some of the futuristic styling. The side panels of the body are quite recessed and with included decals, the arrow shaped body trim can be mocked into position for a more “Falcon-ized” appearance.
• Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
• Body measures 11.25” in width and 13.00” wheelbase
• Top mount rear spoiler for street elimination competition
• Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
• Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
• 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
• Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
• Window masks and detailed Ford Falcon decal sheet