NEW - Revolutionary solid rear axle using single nut wheel fixing. Along with quicker wheel changes and easier use, the rotating and un-sprung mass has been significantly reduced offering better performance. (Even when compared to CR721 Solid axle design).
NEW - Rear wheel design allowing the use of the new wheel fixing method. While also reducing mass, flexibility has been improved for more equal stiffness around the wheel.
NEW - Updated Alloy chassis included in the kit.
NEW - Refined top deck shape with slightly increased flex in the front end section.
NEW - Big Bore Side and Centre Damper design offering improved damping. They also give greater damping oil retention (less frequent maintenance required) and a compact and central design. Damper geometry changes have improved damping characteristics.
NEW - Stronger pod base helping to remove any twist in the rear pod and therefore tweak.
NEW - Front beam improving front end flex characteristics.
NEW - Front beam socket using o-ring fixing system to allow easy building and replacing of individual parts.
NEW - King pin with improved suspension action due to a new surface finish. Stiction from full droop vastly reduced and updated damping oil retention.
NEW - 1.5° Camber strap included in the kit.
NEW - Dramatically simplified front ride height adjustment using slide in spacers under the front beam.
NEW - Tire truer adapter included to suit 1/12 front wheels and the new hex rear wheel.
NEW - Optional lightweight alloy speed control fan mount for 25mm fans.
- Compatible with all Eclipse ball differentials and CORE-RC CR721 Solid axle design when using JT2 range of wheel/tires.
- Tweak free battery mounting using o-ring fixing with easy loop over design.
- Titanium steering turnbuckles included as standard.
- Thread inserts make working on the car quick and simple.
- Full length carbon fiber chassis for increased cornering predictability.
- Fully adjustable front end (track width, ride height, toe, camber, caster, damping, bump steer and Ackerman).
- Rotationally balanced left rear wheel clamp.
- Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low center of gravity.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Lightweight low center of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings.
- Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting.
- Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly.
- 76t 64dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available).
- Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear.
- Fully adjustable body mounting system.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimize left/right weight distribution.
- Extra low rear roll center.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts with improved fitment (0.25mm increments).
- Lightweight rear droop adjustment.
- 1/12 scale Kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
- All black aluminum M3 nuts as standard.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, batteries, and speed controllers.