Fantom Helix RS 17.5 Motor
GREATNESS IS A TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW, but we did it with our ALL NEW HELIX RS pro racing motors! The ICON v2 motors are still great motors, but as a racing company, we never rest trying to perfect the performance of our products. Today is a great day for us as we introduce the best motor we have ever designed in our 40+ year history!
The new HELIX RS is an even more refined version of our 5-Time ROAR National Championship winning, patented stator design (U.S. Patent D823,803), producing incredible torque, RPM, and efficiency!
More Power to the People…
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE HELIX RS…
- NEW – Industry First Dual-Balanced Rotor Design!
- NEW – Refined Stator Design produces incredible RAW POWER, TORQUE, RPM & EFFICIENCY!
- NEW – Stator Plate Metallurgy
- NEW – Three Rotor Lengths Available for Improved Tuning Capabilities
- NEW – Collector Ring Design and Improved Silver Plating
- NEW – Solder Tabs with Silver Plating
- NEW – Improved Stator Position in Can – Improves sensor board gap and shimming
- NEW – Improved Side Retaining Screw Location and End-Plate Design
- NEW – Can Design for Maximized Wire Cooling and Heat Dissipation
- NEW – Available Rotors: RSR 24mm – RS 25mm (std) – RST 26mm
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Low Resistance Stator (ROAR mΩ 35.64)
- High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Sensor Board Designed to Maximize Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire, for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- Chamfered Stator Webs
- Thermal Epoxy
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, Silver Plated Collector Ring & Solder Tabs
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 6061 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Infinite Adjustable Timing (within design range)
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 12.5mm High-Torque Rotor
- Meets All BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
ROAR APPROVED (July 15, 2022)